One Health & Risk Management Journal aims to provide support for scientific publications of all the medical and biological scientists who conduct relevant field researches. Moreover, it helps to stimulate scientific debates and free data exchange, thereby contributing to the exchange of experiences among researchers both from the Republic of Moldova and those from the international scientific community.
The journal publishes high-quality original research and of general interest articles , case studies and clinical practice stock images on the following thematic areas: Public Health, Health Education, Food and Nutrition, Food Safety, Occupational Health, Nursing and Health Care, Radiology, Bacteriology, Virology, Mycology, Parasitology, Immunology, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Communicable Diseases, Antimicrobial Resistance, Epidemiology, Biosecurity and Biosafety, Risk Assessment and Management, Biotechnology, Toxicology, Medicinal Chemistry, Toxicology, Ecosystem health, Plant health, Animal health etc.
By sharing publication-related data and materials, we aim to inform the scientific community and the general public about the approaches to current issues and disseminate research findings regarding medical and biological sciences, as well as promote, both theoretically and practically, the inter- and trans disciplinary multi-optional collaboration within these relevant areas.
The journal aims:
- To provide publication support of the manuscripts, containing research results in the fields of medical and biological sciences, both at the national and international levels, as well the exchange of experience of foreign authors in the application / implementation of these results within the Republic of Moldova.
- To promote open access and transparency of scientific publications, based on research findings, as well as of the authors of One Health & Risk Management across the virtual information space.
- To enhance the quality of the manuscripts, published in the journal, via a double-blind peer review, as well as the full processing of abstracts and / or articles in languages of international circulation, etc.
- To provide access to an effective communication platform between the scientific community and general population in order to stimulate a multisectoral, transdisciplinary, national and international collaboration.
- To promote national and international partnerships with other scientific journals, organizations and institutions regarding medical and biological sciences.
- To develop strategic partnerships by expanding, transferring and / or applying innovative practices, as well as through international cooperation, bilateral research activities and exchange of experiences.